News, updates and fotos live from Anhui in PRC

2009/09/17

Still in line

Ok, I thought I'd write my next entry from China but it came out differenty. I'm still spending my time in Germany waiting for my certificate.

In the beginning it felt quite comfotable to organise all my things without rushing through but know this feeling turnes; I'm more and more bored and uncomforatable with my situation, I want to start my new thing in China...

Anyways I got the chance for a little break with my Dad and his girlfriend. We spent a week on Amrum, one of the islands across the North Sea, which was really nice and restorative after all the discipline the months before. Actually there's nothing special except long, loney and windy beaches. The island counts 3 small villages with around 800 people living there.

After this sweet break, the every day life got me back, I restarted to enoy the student office to push them on my certificates. Yesterday for the first time I got a word: they will fix it till next week!!! :)

Hopefully that'll mean to be in China by beginning October!
Hefei there I come...

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am a university student living in Hefei.
    I am sorry to tell you that you will be disappointed when you come here for that blogspot has been blocked in P.R.China.If you want to continue to write in this blog, you may need some extra softwares to help you.
    Good luck and welcome to China.

    AntwortenLöschen